Iron Envy Door Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
This warranty covers any and all manufacturer defects of the finish, glass or structure of all doors manufactured by Iron Envy L.L.C. for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase. Iron Envy shall replace, or repair, at a place of its choosing, all defective products covered under this warranty. The warranty time limits shown above begin on the date of purchase. Warranty is void if door has not been properly installed in a building or if it is removed from its original installed location.
- Finish is warranted against flaking or peeling from normal wear and tear. All product finishes may age relative to exposure, such aging is not considered a defect and is not covered by warranty. Doors may be cleaned with a mild soap and water mixture. Cleaning with harsh chemicals including ammonia based products (e.g. glass cleaner) may damage the finish.
- Manufacturer warrants glass from fogging as a result of normal use.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage due to acts of God
- Damage due to abuse
- Damage due to accidents
- Damage incurred during the installation process if installed by someone not employed by Iron Envy L.L.C.
- Iron door products exposed to below freezing temperatures may develop condensation on the interior of the door. This is dependent on the humidity level inside the building and is not considered to be a defect.
- Damage from abrasion by feet, pets, debris or other objects, damage by corrosive or reactive chemicals, whether accidental or deliberate, is not covered by warranty.
- Scratches, breakage or other damage to glass, whether accidental or deliberate, is not covered by warranty
- Manufacturer assumes no liability for any labor charges regarding the installation, removal, or re-installation of doors. This warranty is strictly limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the products sold.
What is the Period of Coverage?
This warranty is effective from the date of purchase for a period of three years.
What Will We Do to Correct Problems?
We will incur all expenses to correct or repair the problem. If your damaged door cannot be repaired, we will replace your damaged door.
What Will We Not Do?
- Replace or repair your damaged door due to abuse or misuse
- Replace your damaged door if it can be repaired
How Do You Get Service?
For warranty service, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the e-mail:
- Your contact information
- The date of purchase of your door
- Explanation of the problem
- Photographs of the problem if applicable
What Must You Do to Keep the Warranty in Effect?
- Keep all moving parts clean and free of debris
- Do not slam, kick, hit or otherwise abuse the door for other than its intended use
***Note that all products sold by Manufacturer are unique, hand crafted, works of art and as such may contain slight variations in form, functionality, and finish. Such variations are not considered defects and are not covered by warranty.