Our doors have the toughest and most attractive finishes on the market (custom finishes available on request). We back that claim with a 3 year finish warranty on every door. Each door goes through a 9 step finishing process:
1. De-scaling and sand blasting to prepare surface
2. Hot zinc galvanizing creating a rust proof alloy
3. 1st Rust Proof undercoat painting
4. Epoxy slurry to fill minor imperfections
5. 2nd rust proof undercoat painting
6. Base paint 1 to even color
7. Base paint 2 to prepare for final finish
8. Decorative faux painting
9. Clear-coat protective finish for long lasting elegant beauty
Click Image Below for a Larger View
All doors are equipped with interior glass panels that open independently from the door for easy cleaning, ventilation and security.
The 5MM thick tempered dual pane glass panels offers additional security and maximum energy conservation over regular glass.
In addition to clear glass we also offer the largest selection of obscure glass styles in the industry for custom made designs.
Low-E glass is also available for an additional charge. (Custom orders only)
Locksets and Deadbolts
Iron Envy offers a beautiful selection of high quality locksets and deadbolts to add additional security and beauty to your new wrought iron door. Each design has a finish option to compliment the finish of your door.